Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 29 Jul 2010 12:37:22 -0700

Re: [Reminder] Philly Lambda Tonight - SQL to NoSQL joining forces

Thanks to everyone from Philly Lambda for coming out, and to Michael for his talk,

My apologies for missing both.  Software would be so much easier if we never had to launch it...

Thanks,
MBL

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Michael Glaesemann <grzm@seespotcode.net> wrote:

On Jul 29, 2010, at 10:04 , Trevor Lalish-Menagh wrote:

> I have posted my notes of the meeting at http://trevmex.com
>
> I hope they are helpful.

Thanks for sharing these, Trevor. I appreciate it :) Makes the slides a lot more useful.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net