Aaron Feng on 15 Aug 2010 20:51:31 -0700

OT: Philly Lambda t-shirt with sponsorship

Hi All,

Recently my friend and colleague, Greg Dixon, was diagnosed with a
Glioblastoma Multiforme malignant brain tumor. Cancer.  A group of
people from my office wanted to do something in Greg's honor to show
him our support.  We've decided to run and/or bike the 2010 Livestrong
in Philly.  I will be biking 20 miles next month in Greg's honor and
am looking for sponsors.  I ask that you all consider sponsoring me in my
efforts to make a difference in the fight against cancer and show Greg
support during this devastating time.

I know many of you have seen me wearing the prototype Philly Lambda
t-shirt and expressed interests in the shirt.  The first 20 people
that contributes $50 or more to my LiveStrong Foundation account will
receive a free Philly Lambda t-shirt to go with it.  Here's the
donation link: http://philly2010.livestrong.org/aaronfeng

I will be paying for the t-shirts out of my pocket, and ALL the
donations will go towards cancer research.  All the money processing
is handled by the LiveStrong foundation.  Most of us know someone that
has been affected by cancer and
are aware of the devastation it causes.

The LiveStrong event starts next Saturday (8/20/08), so all the
donations must be received before then.

Should you choose to show your support by joining our team, you can
sign up here: http://philly2010.livestrong.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=330113&lis=1&kntae330113=15E9FFF3A4054771B90A40B772B2EA30&supId=0&team=3806553&cj=Y

I will be putting the Philly Lamda logo on the biking jerseys and
running t-shirts for this event.

Thanks for any and all support.  Together we can make a difference.

Aaron