Tom Panzarella on 28 Aug 2010 06:30:01 -0700

Re: [Reminder] Philly Lambda BBQ Pool Party this Sunday

Aaron,

I have not (yet) RSVP'd to this b/c my plans were in flux, but I think my daughter and I can make this event now (wife is stuck home doing thesis work). Is it too late to reply affirmative? Let me know ... I don't want to crash the party but if it is still open, I'd love to reconnect with those I already know and meet those I do not. Also, I do fall into the beer snob category so I will supply something tasty ... I'm thinking Dog Fish Head 60 Min IPA or something like that....

Let me know.

Thanks,
Tom.