Kyle R. Burton on 30 Aug 2010 11:39:28 -0700

clojure hack night: Thu 9/2 @ 6pm

At our first Clojure Lunch Club the idea of a hack night came up
(focused on Clojure), and I have permission from Relay to host it
here, so the first one will be this Thursday night at 6pm.  There is
no agenda for this, it will just be people bringing laptops and
sitting with each other and talking about or collaborating on their
own projects, sharing skills and experiences, getting each other
bootstrapped.

We also decided on having a meeting which we'll finalize as soon as we
can, but will probably take place 2 weeks from now.  I'll continue to
announce on both lists so the widest possible audience hears what's
going on.

Best Regards,

Kyle

--