Aaron Feng on 7 Sep 2010 06:49:58 -0700

[Philly Lambda] David Pollak in Philly October 4th - Joint meeting with Phase

Hi All,

For those of you that have been following the PHASE (http://groups.google.com/group/scala-phase) list, you will know Brian Clapper managed to get David Pollak to come to Philly.  David is the author of the Scala's web framework called Lift (http://liftweb.net/).

Brian and I have decided it would be a good idea to do a joint meeting for October.  The meeting will be held at the usual Philly Lambda location at UPenn:

Wharton's Huntsman Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Room: G50
Time: 6:30pm

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3730+Walnut+Street+19104

If you plan to join us on the 4th, please RSVP via doodle:

If anyone has trouble RSVP'ing or getting into the location, feel free to drop me an email.  I'll be monitoring my email, especially the day of the event.

Also big thanks to Chariot Solutions for the food sponsorship for this joint meeting which was worked out by Jamie Allen.

Aaron