Tom Panzarella on 28 Sep 2010 06:33:24 -0700

Fwd: [PhillyPUG] The Philadelphia Python October Meetup

In case anyone on the list is interested in attending,  but not aware of,  the October PhillyPUG meeting I am forwarding the meeting announcement below. I hope to see some of you come out and join us....

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mike Coyle <mcoyle@botonomy.com>
Date: September 27, 2010 12:10:25 PM EDT
Subject: [PhillyPUG] The Philadelphia Python October Meetup

Announcing a new Meetup for The Philadelphia Python Users Group (PhillyPUG)!

What: The Philadelphia Python October Meetup

When: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:30 PM

Where: Monetate, Inc.
100 Four Falls Corp. Center Suite 407
Conshohocken, PA 19428

Hello all,

Our next meetup will take place on Wednesday, October 13th at 6:30PM at Monetate's office in Conshohocken. Monetate will be hosting and sponsoring this meetup, and they will be providing pizza and soda for the event. Location info is below:

Monetate, Inc.
100 Four Falls Corp. Center
Suite 407
Conshohocken, PA 19428
http://monetate.com/about/location/

Monetate is a fast-growing startup that provides testing, targeting and personalization software to internet retailers. Monetate engineers are avid Pythonistas!

For this meetup, we are looking for anyone interested in giving a five-minute lightning talk on the Python-related topic of their choice.

Thanks again to Tom Janofsky and Monetate for hosting and sponsoring this event. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP so that we can provide Monetate with an accurate headcount.

Thanks,
Mike

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/phillypug/calendar/14910898/