Brian Clapper on 4 Oct 2010 18:45:46 -0700

Re: Notes on tonight's Scala Lift Talk

On 10/04/2010 09:28 PM, Lalish-Menagh, Trevor wrote:
Here are my notes on tonight's talk:
http://trevmex.com/post/1246130128/scala-lift

I tried my best to capture as much as I could understand. I hope some
of you find this useful.

Trevor,

Thank you for taking and posting those notes.

David Pollak gave a great talk; I am personally grateful that he took the time out of his busy schedule to come up to Philly on a rainy autumn evening, to share Lift with us. I enjoyed the hell out of the talk.
--
-Brian

Brian Clapper, http://www.clapper.org/bmc/
Reliable software must kill people reliably.
	-- Andy Mickel