Kyle R. Burton on 23 Nov 2010 05:57:49 -0800

Followup on "Large Data and Clojure"

If you attended the talk last night, would you please provide feedback
on SpeakerRate for me?

  http://speakerrate.com/talks/5117-large-data-and-clojure-the-middle-ground-between-ram-and-ec2

The github project for the talk itself is:

  https://github.com/kyleburton/large-data-and-cloujre

The repo has sample code for what was shown in the slides.

The Bloom Filter implementation is here:

  https://github.com/kyleburton/clj-bloom [git]
  http://kyleburton.github.com/clj-bloom/docs/ [docs]

and the ETL Utilities:

  https://github.com/kyleburton/clj-etl-utils [git]
  http://kyleburton.github.com/clj-etl-utils/docs/ [docs]

The documentation for these is a bit light, I just recently started
learning the clojure autodoc tool, it'll improve over the next few
weeks as more gets written up.

Thank you again to everyone who came, the questions and interaction
really made it enjoyable for me.   Thank you for inviting me to speak.

Regards,

Kyle

--
Twitter: @kyleburton