Toby DiPasquale on 7 Dec 2010 11:00:24 -0800

Re: December 15th - RSVP - Tornado with Gavin Roy

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:50 PM, paul santa clara <kesserich1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Toby && Phillip.  The GIL problem similarly plagues
> ruby/eventmachine.  Is it company policy for you guys to team up and answer
> philly-lambda emails on your lunch break? ;)  Do you want to punch my nose?

No nose punching around here ;-) Although, I'm sure Kyle would like
you to get back to pairing now :)

--
Toby DiPasquale

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little
they really know about what they imagine they can design." -- F.A.
Hayek