Aaron Feng on 27 Feb 2011 21:21:58 -0800

Appreciation for out of town speakers

Hi All,

As Philly Lambda's presence grows, the interest from speakers outside
the greater Philadelphia area also grows. I respect that and I've been
thinking lately about how we can show that appreciation as a group.
As a small token of appreciation, I'm considering collecting small
donations which I'll use to buy an Amazon gift card.

Our next talk is Conrad who is traveling up from DC.  If you are
interested in donating please email me the amount you would like to
donate before the meeting.

As usual, everyone is welcome to come to the meeting.  There's no
expectation of donation in order to join us.

Thanks,

Aaron