Ben Karel on 25 Mar 2011 07:05:57 -0700

Re: [Philly Lambda] RSVP - March 28th - CompCert and Factor and J, oh my by Ben Karel

Oh, man, pressure's on! Yeah, filming is cool by me.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Yuvi Masory <ymasory@gmail.com> wrote:
Brian Clapper, Aaron Feng and I have been discussing the possibility of filming talks (with the speaker's permission) and putting them on vimeo. I think we reached the conclusion that Brian will can film since he has a good camera and tripod.

Yuvi