Yuvi Masory on 25 May 2011 10:35:05 -0700

Joint Scalathon-Philly Lambda functional programming dinner & quizzo, July 15

Hi all,

Aaron Feng and I are pleased to announce there will be a joint dinner between the Scalathon attendees and Philly Lambda on Friday night, July 15 2011.
It will be at Smokey Joes at 9pm <http://smokeyjoes.companygoods.com/applications/smokeyjoes/store/>.
All the quizzo (social group trivia) questions will be general to FP, not language specific. Funding permitting, food (wings, chicken fingers, salad, etc) will be free or heavily discounted.
You do not need to register to come. If we do a Doodle poll I'll send out an email a week or two before.

[Although the venue is a bar, we have arranged for a restaurant atmosphere until 11pm. So feel free to come even if you're not a pub fan.]

This is a great chance to network and learn from one another. Hope to see you all there.

Yuvi