Aaron Feng on 7 Jul 2011 04:40:09 -0700

[Philly Lambda] Scalathon quizzo and July meeting

Hi All,

During the summer it is always tough to schedule meetings and getting people together.
Since Scalathon invited us to the functional programming quizzo, I am tempted to call that our July
meet up.

It will be at Smokey Joe's  on July 15th between 9PM to 11PM.

If anyone is still interested in doing a presentation in July just let me know, we can arrange something.

Big thanks to Yuvi for extending the invite for us.

Aaron