J Summers on 28 Jul 2011 16:52:44 -0700

Re: Notes from RMS speaking at UPenn today

The mobile robotics meeting was incredibly intriguing. I learned a bunch (in casual conversation) about tail recursion. It's pretty cool how natural language has recursive processes.

I am looking forwards to the next meeting! Could we have a weekend event? That would be chill.

J Summers
summersja@acm.org
1+215-534-1297
1+215-544-9161