Adam Hinz on 22 Sep 2011 09:11:51 -0700

Re: Functional Fall (hoping for notes)

I can't access the link either

-Adam

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:13:11PM -0400, Nicholas Canzoneri wrote:
> For those of you not at the meeting, the paper for next week is The
> Zippers:
> http://www.st.cs.uni-saarland.de/edu/seminare/2005/advanced-fp/docs/huet-zipper.pdf

Has anyone else been able to download the pdf from that link? I'm
getting messages that say either "no route to host" or "network is
unreachable".  There seem to be copies available elsewhere via Google
Scholar, but I'm not sure if they're the same as this one.  Is it
Huet's 1997 paper "The Zipper" from the Journal of Functional
Programming?

Walt

--
Adam Hinz