Aaron Feng on 26 Sep 2011 07:36:19 -0700

[Philly Lambda] RSVP - Location update - 9/28 - "On the Current State of Clojure Technologies and Their Application to Rhythm Machines" by Paul Santa Clara

Sorry for the spam.  Since the email I relied to contains the wrong
location, I just want to be clear the
location has been changed.  Below is the original email I sent out.

Yes, the doodle RSVP link is still linking to the wrong location, but
it should be fixed soon.

http://doodle.com/ym9s864zpw3fkw5a

============
Hi All,

Just an update for this Wednesday's meeting.  It will be held at
*Algorithmics* instead of Drexel:

Cira Centre
2929 Arch St

The meeting will start at 6:30PM, please check in with the front desk
before 6:15PM.

Michael Bevilacque-Linn will be the MC, and Nick Canzoneri will be
escorting people to
the office.

Sorry for the last minute change,