Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 8 Jan 2012 13:22:09 -0800

Re: January Meeting

Hey Folks,

This meeting will be held in the Comcast Center, I'll be at the door to let people in.  We're going to hold it in our lounge on the 15th floor, not in the conference center (like Functional Fall).

Hope to see you all there!

If anyone is planning hasn't RSVPed yet, can you please do so using this Doodle link http://www.doodle.com/wf6za469hmp72uiv

It'll make my life easier :-)

Thanks,