Kyle R. Burton on 13 Jan 2012 06:57:15 -0800

Re: Clojure/West - San Jose, CA - March 16-17

> For what it's worth, I'll be giving a talk at Clojure/West on Clojure-
> powered startups.  The stories/lessons will be reduced to a framework
> for using and deploying Clojure to solve the crux of your problem.
>
> I'd totally be up for giving a preview of the talk to Philly Lambda
> early March.

I'd love to hear about your experiences (and to talk through them with
you).  We're using Clojure heavily for our startup and I'm happy with
it (though it is not a common skill set for devs in this area).

Regards,

Kyle

--
Twitter: @kyleburton