Dustin Getz on 29 Jan 2012 10:46:44 -0800

Re: Escape From the Ivory Tower: The Haskell Journey, From 1990 to 2011

SPJ has a chapter in Coders at Work[1] which I loved. Coders at Work is one of my favorite software books ever, you guys should check it out. i've collected some of my favorite quotes in [2], maybe someone will find value in my notes.

[1] http://www.amazon.com/Coders-Work-Reflections-Craft-Programming/dp/1430219483
[2] https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1yyBddRi_OnTMbGmaYD2w3aP4jEk7S3Hddnbx7b20acg&pli=1