Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 16 Feb 2012 06:21:40 -0800

Re: Philly Lambda - Clojure-powered Startups: a three part story- March 13, 2012

I'm open to it,

Paul, would an earlier day work for you?  My rationale for the 13th was to make it as close to Clojure East as possible for great talk warmup justice, but earlier works as well.

Thanks,
MBL