Chris Baglieri on 29 Feb 2012 06:58:15 -0800

Philadelphia Startup Weekend April 20-22

Hi All,

Tickets are going rather quickly so I thought I'd chime in sooner
rather than later about the next event which some of you might be
interested in. Startup Weekend is going down April 20th - 22nd at
University of the Arts. I participated in the prior two and I'm co-
organizing this third installment. Prior events were wonderful
experiences for me and provided great opportunities to network with
other local like minded developers & designers, learn something new,
and spend a weekend building things which is just plain fun. It's a
friendly environment that welcomes all backgrounds and levels of
experience so don't let that deter you from participating if you like
what you hear.

If your interested, be sure to check out http://philly.startupweekend.org/
for more details or feel free to reach out to me directly, I'm happy
to chat.

Thanks,
Chris
chris.baglieri@gmail.com