Lalish-Menagh, Trevor on 14 Apr 2012 09:53:58 -0700

We have has NoSQL Summer and Functional Fall, it is time to start preparing for AI Winter!

Hi all,

Winter is a ways off, but I thought I would kick start the discussion
on our next endeavor: AI Winter (named after
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AI_winter). Some of us were talking at
Philly ETE about this and I would like to make it an international
event like NoSQL Summer was.

I'd like to start with getting a list of papers together, but I am
unsure where to start. The Journal for Artificial Intelligence
Research best papers might be a good place
(http://www.jair.org/bestpaper.html), but some intro papers would be
really good as well.

Once we have some papers in mind, I am going to reach out to the NoSQL
Summer organizers for some promotional ideas.

Looking forward to some good talks this winter!

Yours,
Trevor
--
Trevor Lalish-Menagh