pjt on 15 Apr 2012 20:18:33 -0700

Re: Beginning functional programming

Wow - thank you very much for the replies, everyone. It sounds like
Clojure is the way to go. For the West Chester people, I am taking Dr.
Wyatt's programming languages class next semester. Actually, the whole
reason that I asked this question in the first place is because I'm
the president of the WCU Computer Science club, and I invited Dr.
Wyatt to give a lecture on a topic of his choice at one of our recent
meetings. He chose to give a topic on functional programming, and he
mentioned Philly Lambda during the talk, so I thought I would get in
touch with you all. Again, the help is greatly appreciated. Hopefully
I will be able to make it to the next meeting.