Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 22 Apr 2012 06:38:09 -0700

Tuesday Meeting

Hey Folks,

A quick reminder that our next meeting is this Tuesday, 6:30 at UPenn.  The meeting room is Levine Hall, Room 315.

If you'd like to bring a laptop to follow along, there tutorial Eclipse project is up here - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15540/ClojureTutorialProject.zip

Turns out it's actually quicker and easier to to install Eclipse and the Clojure plugin (Counterclockwise) than it is to install virtualbox, so I decided to go that route rather than the VM route.  If you want to get a working Clojure Eclipse environment up and running the instructions here are accurate - http://dev.clojure.org/display/doc/Getting+Started+with+Eclipse+and+Counterclockwise

Look forward to seeing everyone there, let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
MBL