Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 25 Apr 2012 18:28:41 -0700

Re: Thanks for coming out last night

Yep thanks for coming out everyone, it was great to see a combination of Philly Lambda people and Penn students in the same room.  Also, having the Penn emacs group roll in was indisputably awesome.

I'm hoping to throw an interactive tutorial in every few months, along with the normal presentations.

Anyhow, thanks again for coming out and stay tuned for next months event!

Thanks,
MBL