Yuvi Masory on 1 May 2012 20:27:04 -0700

Re: May Meeting

Has anyone spoken on Scalaz, the purely functional library for Scala?
It brings common Haskell type classes to Scala. An introduction to
Scalaz could serve as an introduction to Haskell/Monads at the same
time. "Thinking Monadically in Scala"?

Yuvi