Yuvi Masory on 30 May 2012 09:05:55 -0700

Re: thanks Yuvi

No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's tough getting up in front of
people and talking about monads :)
Also, many thanks to Tony for calling in.
If anyone is interested in working with my on scalaz documentation
(and io wrappers on the Java impure functions), let me know. I'll be
spending a lot of time in June on that.

Yuvi