Yuvi Masory on 24 Jul 2012 06:17:03 -0700

Re: functional programming drink-ups Friday/Saturday and competition Sunday

Any chance philly-lambda members that have already paid the $50 to get the $15 off?

Hmm this was kind of a last-minute thing to fill the last few seats ... Maybe I'll buy you a couple drinks at the next meeting? :)