Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 5 Dec 2012 07:36:21 -0800

Re: December Meeting - 6:30 Comcast Center - Building Stuff With Erlang

Hey folks,

It turns out that the catering and space in the Comcast center aren't available tomorrow due to a holiday party.  Sorry to do this at the last minute, but I'm going to have to push the date of the meeting back to December 13th at the same time.

New doodle poll incoming shortly.  Again terribly sorry!

Thanks,
MBL