Lalish-Menagh, Trevor on 21 Dec 2012 18:04:08 -0800

Re: Needed: A.I. Winter Mascot

Or PRISM? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mind_Forever_Voyaging

Actually, my wife is working on one right now.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Dan Mead <d.w.mead@gmail.com> wrote:
This is the voice of world control. I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content or the peace of unburied death. The choice is yours: Obey me and live, or disobey and die."
â Colossus

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/ColossusTheForbinProject