Aaron Feng on 4 Jan 2013 10:53:49 -0800

an experiment for PhillyLambda and AI Winter

As some of you know, I used to organize this group.  Organizing this
group has helped my professional career greatly.  I always felt that
going to user groups should be part of your professional profile.  I
decided to work on an experimental app that will attempt to build a
profile for the group meetings attended.  I have asked many Philly
groups to participate in the beta program.  I would appreciate it if
you guys can give it a spin and try it out on the next meeting for AI
Winter and PhillyLambda.

Please read the more detailed description of the app here:

https://gist.github.com/4453666

Please sign up and give it a try:

http://punchcard.io

The app is very low budget in terms of hosting, so if you see any
slowness/errors please let me know.

Keep in mind, the app is an MVP.  I have built a very simple version.
If there's traction, more features will be added.

Thanks,

Aaron