Jason Cox on 9 Jan 2013 06:08:44 -0800

Re: AI Winter is one week away!

Thanks Dustin. That is way easier on the eyes!

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Dustin Getz <dustin.getz@gmail.com> wrote:
here's a PDF version: http://www.csee.umbc.edu/courses/471/papers/turing.pdf

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Angel Pizarro <delagoya@gmail.com> wrote:
uncheck that box and you will by default show the event details. -a

On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Lalish-Menagh, Trevor wrote:

That is how I shared it, but when I try to set "Make this calendar public" I only have the option "See only free/busy  (hide details)."