Lalish-Menagh, Trevor on 23 Jan 2013 18:06:45 -0800

Re: Jan. Meeting Notes Up

Don't forget that tomorrow is AI Winter! Same place, same time. We will be talking about Fuzzy Sets.

As always, there will be free pizza and soda. Then we'll go have a beer at Nodding Head afterwards.

See you tomorrow!

Yours,
Trevor