Lalish-Menagh, Trevor on 21 Mar 2013 08:37:48 -0700

Re: Final A.I Winter Event - Support vector machines and T-shirts! (03/21/2013 6:30pm)

Don't forget that tonight is the final A.I. Winter meeting. Make sure to come out to the Comcast Center tonight for free pizza, soda and cool nifty t-shirts while we discuss and try to grok SVMs!

(and then beer!)

Yours,
Trevor