Michael Bevilacqua-Linn on 21 May 2013 04:53:12 -0700

Re: May 22nd - "Extending eJabberd" - Kyle Burton - 6:00 PM

Hey Folks,

Quick reminder that Kyle Burton will be speaking tomorrow night about "Extending eJabberd".  For those of you who haven't been to the Comcast Center before, I'll be letting people in at the front of the building starting around 6:00.  We usually start the talk around 6:30-6:45.

Pizza and soda provided by Comcast Interactive Media.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
MBL