Aaron Mansheim on 6 Aug 2013 21:24:53 -0700

Re: August Meeting - 15th, 6:30 - Aaron Mansheim - Constructing Correct Algorithms For Haskell

Yes and no. I thank Dr. Pierce for writing as first author the online book Software Foundations (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/sf/). I learned Coq from its first twelve chapters.

I thank my family for permitting me to spend time, their time, on developing demonstrations of certified programming. I hope they appreciated how I enjoy it. It's also possible that they gave up persuading me to do something more helpful.

Thanks also to Michael and Philly Lambda for having me talk last July and for having me back again.

I'm a working programmer. Since July, I'm full-time research staff at the Applied Informatics Group at Drexel University. For many years previously, I have been a software developer in teams writing Java web applications and middleware, backed by relational databases and XML databases.

Aaron Mansheim