Paul L. Snyder on 9 Apr 2014 20:18:12 -0700

Philly Lambda/Clojadelphia/PHASE Co-Hosted Event Invitation: "What if Type Checkers were more like Linters?" a talk by A. Bonnaire-Sergeant

I think this has been discussed here before, but for the moment the Philly
Lambda Google Group is deprecated in favor of the Philly Lambda Meetup.

  http://www.meetup.com/Philly-Lambda/

If you aren't a member of the meetup, please sign up! We should be having
more events coming up soon, and this is where they'll be announced.  The
first of these is below: a talk from Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant, the creator
of Clojure's core.typed.

(If you have problems with Meetup being the primary rendezvous point for
Philly Lambda, please send me [or all the organizers] a message with your
concerns!)

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Paul Snyder <paul@pataprogramming.com> -----