Erin Mulder on 31 Oct 2005 16:16:39 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] New mailing list location

Todd Yocum wrote:
> Is there a way to view the archives currently then?

Unfortunately, the opentools server is down at the moment, which is what
prompted me to go ahead with the move over the weekend.  I'll let you
know when they archives available there again.  ...and meanwhile, I can
give some offlist advice on who *not* to use for colocation! ;)

The site is now hosted on a dedicated server elsewhere and has great
controls that let me easily add dns records, jailed accounts, etc.

If anyone would like to host a Ruby or Rails project there and get other
PhillyOnRails-ers involved, let me know.  I can offer space and access
as long as you do your own backups.

Cheers,
Erin