Aaron Mulder on 4 Nov 2005 14:24:00 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Meeting Location

Fort Washington works well for me, and downtown would be fine with me
if we could find a venue near a train station.

Can any of the center city folks recommend a location to hold the
meeting?  I think we'd like a capacity of 40 people or so.  We can
look for sponsors if it's going to be a hotel or something, but if
anyone has a large room at their company they can make available that
would be ideal!

Thanks,
    Aaron