Mike Zornek on 8 Nov 2005 15:59:11 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] ActionMailer trouble

I use action mailer to send out emails but for some unknown reason I
couldn't get it to work this weekend on a new project, and then when I
started up an older project that I knew it worked in before, it didn't
anymore.

The big change for me is the new project has been 0.14.2 from the start and
the previous project was 0.13 upgraded recently to 0.14.2. I've also
recently upgraded OS X from 10.4.2 to 10.4.3 (not sure if that would have
anything to do with it).

Looking at the log I don't see any bad messages which makes me suspect it's
not getting out of the comcast network.

Any suggestions to help me troubleshoot?

~ Mike
--
http://MikeZornek.com