Roger Jack on 7 Dec 2005 13:59:24 -0000

RE: [PhillyOnRails] meeting followup

Toby,

Thanks for a great presentation. I have a follow up question. You mentioned
that one of the few things that Ruby is missing is Macros. You also said it
looks like Macros will be added to Ruby.

What exactly are Macros?

Roger Jack
Elegance Technologies
484.431.1775
www.elegancetech.com

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org [mailto:talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org]
On Behalf Of Toby DiPasquale
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:54 AM
To: talk@phillyonrails.org
Subject: [PhillyOnRails] meeting followup

Hi all,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all those who attended
last night. I had a great time presenting for you and I hope you enjoyed
the talk as much as I did. I've posted links to the slides on the wiki on
the meetings page:

http://phillyonrails.org/community/Meetings

There is also a link on my wiki page. Here's a direct link to the slides:

http://cbcg.net/talks/rubyidioms/index.html

The slides were created with S5 which, to the reader, means that all
slides are on one "page" and the back button will not work as expected.
Use the left and right arrow keys instead. More information on S5 can be
found here:

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/

Thanks again for letting me present for you and I hope to be able to do it
again in the future!

--
Toby DiPasquale