Erin Mulder on 30 Dec 2005 21:47:29 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] January Meeting - Call for speakers/sponsors

Hey Everybody,

I spent most of December traveling, so I haven't had a chance to
organize something for January 3 as originally planned.  As soon as I
can line up speakers/etc, I'll pick a January date that doesn't conflict
with other groups and will announce it on this list.

During the December meeting, I talked to several people about speaking
and several others about sponsoring, so I know there's a good pool of
volunteers out there.  If any of you would be able to sponsor or speak
at a (mid to late) January meeting, can you drop me a line?

Thanks!
Erin