Michael James on 4 Feb 2006 00:46:38 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] RailsConf: I'm registered. Who else is going?

I'll try to register this weekend. I shouldn't have any problems taking off work during that time.

If you don't go to the Rails Guidebook, does that mean that the conference will begin on Friday, June 23 instead of June 22, or will there be something else on Thursday for those not attending the Rails Guidebook?

- Michael James