Jason Lenhart on 7 Feb 2006 13:22:29 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Simple Form Validation Example

Hi,

Just as a follow-up, I was looking for something that
would act sort of like what a FormBean in Struts does
without the ActiveRecord.  I came across this, which
would allow you to continue using the helpers in a
non-model way (does that make sense?):

http://www.slash7.com/articles/2005/07/21/a-little-form-help-from-your-friends

Thanks,

Jason