Adam C. Greenfield on 20 Feb 2006 07:40:58 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Meeting tomorrow! Tuesday Feb. 21st

Hey all,
   Just a quick note to remind everyone that we will be meeting
tomorrow night at the Holiday Inn in Fort Washington at 7pm. We have
two great presentations lined up - and we will be giving away books
and various other swag to those in attendance. The Holiday Inn is just
a few minutes off the PA Turnpike and located just a short walk from
the train station in Fort Washington.

  You can find these details and more (including a map) on the
Meetings page of the website
(http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/Meetings). For anyone who is
planning to attend that has not yet - please don't forget to RSVP (you
can just reply to this e-mail, or drop a note to Erin at meara at
alumni dawt princeton dawt edu). I look forward to seeing everyone
tomorrow night in Fort Washington.