Aaron Blohowiak on 1 Mar 2006 14:55:49 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Speakers & Sponsors Needed

I could do a beginner talk on integrating effects with script.aculo.us into ajaxified ruby on rails apps for 'enriched user experiences' and my experiences integrating TinyMCE (XHTML wysiwyg textarea voodoo) into rails.

Aaron Blohowiak