Toby DiPasquale on 23 Mar 2006 12:19:10 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Reminder: March 28 Meeting!

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 08:58:55PM -0500, Erin Mulder wrote:
> Just wanted to remind everyone about next week's Philly on Rails
> meeting.  This one should have a lot of appeal beyond the Rails
> community (given that both topics are fairly language-agnostic), so be
> sure to spread the word.
>
> Here's the relevant info:
>
> When: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 at 7pm
> Where: Fort Washington Holiday Inn
>
> About the Sponsor:
> Site5 is a web hosting company founded on the principles of service,
> features, reliability and support. Unlike many other hosting companies,
> they have an in-house engineering team and are quite active in the Ruby
> on Rails scene.  Check out their site at http://www.site5.com/
>
> Agenda:
>
> 7:00 PM - Enriched User Experiences with Script.aculo.us, TinyMCE
> 7:45 PM - Food, Break, Discussion
> 8:15 PM - 6 Ways to Hack Web Apps (and how to avoid getting cracked)
>
> Get all the meeting details at:
> http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/Meetings
>
> If you haven't yet, please let me know (offlist) whether you can make it
> so that we can get the right size room.  And of course, RSVPing will
> also get your name in the hat for some great Ruby giveaways.   :)

I suck monkey ass.

I won't be making this one, either, as I have to go to the MIT Spam
Conference which is that same day. I really wanted to see last month's
presentation too, and now missing two in a row I will definitely get my
Rails pass revoked... However, my friend Dave said he's coming to this
meeting. You can't miss him, he'll be the tallest one in the room. Also,
he said he met you at Philly ETech. Anyway, have fun in my stead... alas,
I will be freezing my ass off in the Back Bay.

--
Toby DiPasquale