Erin Mulder on 14 Apr 2006 13:46:35 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Pragmatic Programmer Discount

Hey Everybody,

It turns out that our Pragmatic Programmer discount was getting used by
people all over the world (probably because I posted it here, which made
it easy to find through Google).  That code has now been disabled.

We do have a new code that should work.  If you're a local member
(PA/NJ/DE) and would like to use it, please email me offlist.

Cheers,
Erin

PS. I hope to make a meeting announcement soon -- just working out
details with the speaker.  We do still need a sponsor for the next
meeting, so if you think your company would be willing, please let me
know.  We also need speakers for May, June, etc, so start thinking about
what you could present and email me or the group to talk about it.