Sam Bizzarro on 5 May 2006 16:37:28 -0000

RE: [PhillyOnRails] Signout sheet

Just wanted to make you all aware that our company, JackBe Corp. (www.jackbe.com) are Ajax experts and have found a way to deliver an enterprise Ajax solution with companies like CitiBank, Forbes, McKesson, and numerous others.   We have been ranked the 9th fastest-growing technology company in North America over the last 3 years, according to a Deloitte Touche ranking.

Hope everyone is well and have a nice weekend.

Cheers,

Sam Bizzarro

(610) 246-0880