Sam Rosen on 28 May 2006 23:22:25 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] introduction

Hi group,

It's great to see a Philly community devoted to RoR! My name is Sam Rosen, and I am, sadly, not a developer, but a political science student at UPenn and social entrepreneur who wants to effect positive change through technology.

I am currently working on an online transactional and collaboration platform called Vemerge, and I am looking to work with a small team of Rubyists who share a similar interest in collaborative ownership, the digital economy, intellectual property sharing/free culture, and "Bottom of the Pyramid" businesses. I've been really taken by the energy and intention of the Rails community, and am excited to be a member of this list.

If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Warm regards,
Sam

--
Sam Rosen